Adek's CPD for fire rated decking
Navigating legislation, fire testing and design guidance for non-combustible decking can be challenging. Our CPD “A specifier’s guide to non-combustible decking systems” aims to clarify these topics by providing an overview of the factors to consider when choosing high-rise decking.
Learning outcomes include:
- Changes to the building regulations and legislation that have implications on products used in the external envelope of buildings
- Suitability of aluminium in construction products
- Fire legislation surrounding balconies on high-rise developments
- An explanation on Class A2 fire-rating and the differences between A2fl-s1 and A2-s1, d0 classifications
- Understanding slip resistance for non-combustible aluminium decking
Simply fill out the form below to register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch.