Adek's RIBA Approved CPD For Fire Rated Decking
Adek is committed to helping architects & specifiers alike, through CPD learning, in the use of aluminium decking for balconies, walkways and terraces. There is now a plethora of legislation, design guidance and fire testing surrounding the topic of non-combustible decking which can be challenging to review.
This is why we have developed a RIBA approved CPD: “A Specifiers Guide To Non-Combustible Decking Systems” which provides you with an overview of all the different factors you need to consider when choosing the flooring material for your next project. The learning outcomes include:
- Changes to the building regulations that have implications on products used in the external envelope of buildings
- Suitability of aluminium in construction products
- Fire legislation surrounding balconies high-rise developments
- An explanation on Class A2 fire rating and the differences between A2fl-s1 and A2 d0, s1 classifications
- Understanding slip resistance for non-combustible decking
Simply fill out the form below to register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch.