Safe. Simple. Durable.
Adek’s aluminium decking system is lightweight, non-combustible and A2fl-s1/A2-s1, d0 fire rated – designed with the practicalities of everyday living in mind.
Not only does Adek aluminium decking meet all safety requirements for high rise balconies, roof terraces and walkways, it is also simple to fit, either on or off-site.
The clean lines, sleek appearance and concealed fixings reflect modern building design. Manufactured from 100% recycled aluminium, it has a durable coating that provides both excellent slip and wear resistance, meaning it easily stands up to the rigours of everyday life.
Adek aluminium decking systems are easy to specify and design, and quick to install. More importantly they are safe, simple and durable, performing excellently year after year.
Adek is a brand of Ecodek, a leading UK decking manufacturer with a long-standing pedigree in supplying decking for commercial high-rise projects.
Adek - Complete aluminium decking systems with built-in design flexibility
Adek Comfort Grip is a fire-rated A2fl-s1/A2-s1, d0 board, offering a sleek and modern aesthetic that will add architectural interest to any installation.
Request our CPD for fire-rated decking
Adek’s CPD is ideal to support architects and specifiers navigate the requirements for decking on high-rise balconies, walkways and terraces.
Our CPD: “A specifier’s guide to non-combustible decking systems” gives an overview of the different factors to consider when choosing high-rise decking for your next project.
Learning outcomes include:
- Changes to the building regulations and legislation that have implications on products used in the external envelope of buildings
- Suitability of aluminium in construction products
- Fire legislation surrounding balconies on high-rise developments
- An explanation on Class A2 fire-rating and the differences between A2fl-s1 and A2-s1, d0 classifications
- Understanding slip resistance for non-combustible aluminium decking.